- kayaking and walking tour
- 7 h
55 €/ 400 kn per person,
children 0-5 gratis,
children 5-12 god 50% off
- Im Preis inbegriffen
- Tour guide
- Pick up and drop off
- Road tolls, parking, VAT and all taxes
- Free bottle of water (0,5 l)
- Preis ohne
- Entrace tickets for Cathedral of St. James (30,00 HRK / 4,00 EUR) and St. Michael's Fortress (60,00 HRK / 8,00 EUR)
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Renting GoPro 5 camera 110,00 HRK / 15,00 EUR (you need to have your own memory card)
- Tips for the guide
- Any extra arrangements
- Anything not mentioned under "What's included"
As every true Game of Thrones
fan knows, the series was filmed on various locations in Croatia.
Amongst them, we have chosen our lovely town of Šibenik to tell you
a story of the towns’ history, natural beauties and the series
Šibenik first appeared in Game of Thrones in Season 5,
representing the city of Braavos. The UNESCO World Heritage Site, St.
James Cathedral, represented the Iron Bank, the most powerful
financial institution in the Free World.
In the series, Bravoos men
are skilled sailors and swordsmen, just like the people of Šibenik,
what surely added to the authenticity of the filming location. St.
John’s fortress became a set for the fighting pits of Meereen
(greatest City State in the Bay of Dragons) scene in the seventh
episode. Meereen is the greatest of three City States in the Game of
Thrones’ Bay of Dragons.
Finally, in the ninth episode, we can see approximately one minute and twenty seconds of St. James cathedral doubleing as the Iron Bank.
08:00 am Meeting at the St. James Cathedral
08:15 am City walking tour "Game of Thrones"
10:15 am Driving with jeeps to St. Peter's bay
10:45 am Embark in kayaks at the St. Peter's bay
11:45 am Kayaking through the St. Anthony's channel (entrance in the HBO's Game of Thrones series the town of Braavos)
12:15 pm Disembark near the hidden tunnel, sightseeing the old stone church, enjoy the viewpoint at Šibenik
12:45 pm Embark in kayaks & departure towards the St. Nicholas fortress (UNESCO)
01:15 pm Sightseeing of the fortress from the kayaks
02:00 pm Riding back to the St. Peter's bay
02:30 pm End of the tour
Bedingungen und Hinweise
- Requires medium light sport shape
- Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses are highly recommended. Don't forget your swimsuit!
- Minimum number of guests is two
- Child rates apply only with 2 paying adults
- Dates of the tours are changed according to the availability of seats