- 8 h
Price per person - 85€
Children 0-5 gratis, 5-12 years 50% off
- Im Preis inbegriffen
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel or apartment (upon request)
- Round trip transfer by jeep Nissan Terrano
- Entrance fees
- Tour guide
- Road tolls, parking, VAT and all taxes
- Free bottle of water (0,5 l)
- Preis ohne
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Tips for the guide
- Any extra arrangements
- Anything not mentioned under "What's included"
Driving along the Dalmatian roads we will stop by the royal town of Knin to hear the stories about the Croatian kings, their conspiracies, coronations and legends. After a short walk and sightseeing of the city's fortress overlooking the area, we drive towards beautiful Krčić waterfall. Macadam roads along the Dinara mountain lead us into an exciting historical adventure starting in the 9th century in the St. Salvation Church.
Next stop - Cetina river spree, refreshing and mesmerizing beauty of pure nature. After a short break head back towards Šibenik and stop to breathe in the panorama of the river island Visovac in Croatia's beloved National Park Krka.
Leaving you "wanting more" we head back to Šibenik.
- 08.00 am Departure from the arranged pick up point
- 09.30 am Visiting Knin Fortress and stopping for a view at the Knin panorama
- 11.00 am Driving on a macadam road along mountain Dinara
- 12.00 am Church of St. Salvation dating from 9th century & 1100 old tombs
- 12.15 am Sightseeing of Cetina river spree
- 01.30 pm Return towards Šibenik
- 02.30 pm The Visovac island – NP Krka
- 03.30 pm End of the tour
Bedingungen und Hinweise
Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses are highly recommended.