- 7 h
- Min. osobe
75€ - 550 HRK per person
children 0-5 gratis years
children 5-12 years 50% off
- Cijena uključuje
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel or apartment (upon request)
- Round trip transfer by jeep Nissan Terrano
- Tour guide & driver
- Zipline ride
- Road tolls, parking, VAT and all taxes
- Free bottle of water (0,5 l)
- Cijena isključuje
- Entrance fee for Krka National park - 200,00 HRK (approx. 25,00 EUR)
- Renting GoPro 5 camera - 15,00 EUR / 110,00 HRK (you need to have your own memory card)
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Tips for the guide and driver
- Any extra arrangements
- Anything not mentioned under "What's included"
Explore the beloved Dalmatian national park with its breathtaking nature and fall in love with waterfalls Skradinski buk, Roški slap and the small river island Visovac.
Visit picturesque, 6000-years -old Skradin town and sail to the entrance to Krka National Park.
Krka National Park is nestled in the very heart of Dalmatia and is always the number one choice for a cityscape.
After enjoying the mesmerizing beauty of Krka we will complete the day in nature with the 1.4 km long zipline adventure that will boost your adrenaline and make you feel the kick you were longing for.
You will see the breathtaking scenery of Čikola river canyon from 120 to 30 m of altitude.
On the three 250, 500 and 650 m long lines experience speeding up to 70 km/h or take a moment to once again enjoy the nature around you.
Sounds like a perfect day!
09.00 am Departing with jeeps towards the city of Skradin
09.30 am Sightseeing of Skradin
10.00 am Departure by boat in Skradin's port
10.30 am Sightseeing and walking around the NP Krka – Skradinski Buk
12.15 pm Lunch and a short break
01.00 pm Departure to Roški waterfall
01.15 pm Sightseeing of Roški waterfall
02.00 pm Departure for the upper part of NP Krka
02.15 pm Panoramic view of Visovac island
02:30 pm Safety and handling instructions for the zipline
02:45 pm Start of the zipline descend
03.30 pm Departure towards Šibenik
04.00 pm End of the tour
Uvjeti i napomene
- The entrance fee for The Krka National Park includes round boat transfer from Skradin to Skradinski buk.
- Rubber hair band, sunscreen, hat and sunglasses are highly recommended. Don't forget your swimsuit!
- Minimum number of guests is two
- Child rates apply only with 2 paying adults
- Infant rates are free of charge and apply if they do not occupy a seat
- Dates of the tours are changed according to the availability of seats